Privat Tour Park Güell Summit
Private groups of 1 to 6 people
Length of Private Tour: 2h
1 person 60€
2 people 90€
3 people 120€
4 people 145€
5 people 170€
6 people 195€
Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
29th October to 25th March at 7.55am
26th March to 28th October at 7:25am
You’ll visit the Monumental Zone and we’ll guide you through the rest of the Park as far as the summit where you’ll be able to enjoy amazing panoramic views of the entire city in peaceful surroundings.
Get away from the crowds and enjoy a private tour where you’ll discover the hidden secrets of Gaudí’s masterpiece.
Private guided tours led by expert qualified architects with a wide range of support material to illustrate and help you understand better the most interesting places.
You’ll be amazed by Gaudí’s masterpiece which was awarded Unesco World Heritage status in 1984.
What does your booking include?:
- No queues, immediate entry.
- Explanations using 3D drawings, maps and old photographs as support material.
- Two-hour private guided tour led by an expert architect.
Closed: 2 to 6/1, 27/2, 12 to 14/4, 1/5, 2/6, 3/8, 4/8, 7 to 11/8, 30/8 to 11/9, 8/11 and 25/12.
Language: English, Spanish and Catalan.
Length: 2 hours.
Meeting point: c/Larrard, 41 (by the bench of G Experience). Metro: L3 Vallcarca o Lesseps stop. Bus 24, 32, 92, 116 y H6.
- Please, arrive 5 minutes before the tour departs.
- Children under 6 free.
- Tours are guaranteed for private groups of 2 to 6 people (maximum).
- Optional pick-up at your hotel or agreed address.